Development goals for children aged 2-6 years in the art field
[Time：2007-12-20 14:03:54] [Tip: According to Google Translate]
1. Be able to feel and love the beauty of the environment, life and art.
2. Like to participate in art activities and be able to express your emotions and experiences boldly.
3. Be able to perform artistic performances in the way you like.
2~3 years old
1. Under the guidance of adults, you can gradually pay attention to and get close to the colorful, interesting, and pleasant things in your surroundings. I like listening to familiar music, watching beautiful and interesting pictures and objects, and generating pleasant emotions.
2. I like to play with simple art tools and materials, and I am happy to participate in painting, tearing, kneading and other activities.
3. Be happy to listen to music. Freely express your feelings by means of sound movements. I like to sing and dance happily with the teacher and knock on the instruments that will sound.
3~4 years old
1. Under the guidance of adults, you can pay attention to and get close to the familiar things like trees, flowers, small animals, vehicles, etc. in the surrounding environment, and produce pleasant emotions. I like listening to music and watching art works, and I can express my feelings about art works with my movements, expressions, and language.
2. Try to use your favorite colors, materials and work to carry out art activities, learn to use painting, folding, tying, cutting, affixing, tearing, smashing, pinching and other skills, freely and boldly express the rough features of familiar objects.
3. Learn to sing with the right posture and natural voice. I like to use the body movements to freely perform songs and make rhythms. Like percussion activities, it can fight simple rhythms. Learn to play music games with your teacher's companions and feel the melody, rhythm and mood of the music.
4~5 years old
1. Can discover and feel the beauty of the surrounding environment. I like to enjoy beautiful work and music, to feel their obvious characteristics, and to express their feelings.
2. Learn to express the basic parts and main features of the object, and choose the color to be initially targeted and color-matched, and the picture can be boldly arranged around the theme. Try to assemble, disassemble, and make use of various materials, tools, and methods.
3. Learn to sing with a natural voice and express a few songs in full. Like to imitate the creation of songs and movements. I like to imitate movements, dance and play games with the rhythm and mood of music. I like to use percussion instruments and body movements to express the rhythm of music.
4. Learn the rules of collective art activities and experience the fun of collective art activities.
1. Feel and discover the beauty of the environment in many ways. I like to enjoy art works. You can boldly express your feelings and experiences in painting, production, dance, musical instruments, language, etc., and learn to express the basic parts and main features of objects.
2. Can arrange the picture in a targeted manner and express a certain plot. I like to use various materials, work, and methods to assemble, disassemble, and make. I like to imagine, create activities, and have independent production skills.
3. Be able to express songs more completely with natural, nice sounds. Learn a variety of singing styles and actively create songs and movements. Content can naturally do a variety of actions with music. I like to use percussion instruments and body movements to express the rhythm, speed, and intensity of music.
4. Understand the rules of collective art activities, like to participate in art activities with your peers, and enjoy the activities.